- PIPE LINING 6" - 96" Diameter (CIPP)
- Pipe Cleaning & Video Inspection
- No Dig Point Repair Systems
- Excavation - Sliplining - Grouting
- Trenchless Repair of Pipe Leaks & Defects
Mt. Trashmore, Virginia Beach, Virginia
Mount Trashmore Park, also known simply as Mt. Trashmore, is a city park located in Virginia Beach, Va. Opening in 1974, Mount Trashmore is an example of landfill reuse, as its creation consisted of the conversion of an abandoned landfill into a park. The park spans 165 acres with hills over 60 feet high, over 800 feet long. Tri-State Utilities won the bid to install 1,000′ of 15″-66″ RCP storm drain in an existing ditch. The ditch will then be backfilled with over 7,000 cubic yards of fill and fine graded for ornamental tree planting and landscaping.
This post was written by Tri-State Utilities